Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Launch of Yet another Anime/Manga Blog

Hello world, I am The Hunter King and my goal here is to review my favorite pass time,  anime and manga. There are likely many blogs like this but the primary difference is the sheer amount of anime and manga I have watched and read. I have beliefs about where the American anime/manga industry should be going and how it would stop the piracy of their product. Despite my name I am not arrogant, benevolent, or believe my word is law. For the most part I am a modest guy that loves anime, manga, video games and everything technology. I believe myself to be a major American Otaku who has finally decided to share his opinion on his beloved past time. As such I welcome discussion and would like to hear your opinions on my reviews and what your own opinions are on what ever I review. It is also important to note that i will not in the course of my blog review any long running anime/manga unless the end. This is because I believe that if I have to watch an anime or read a manga, I would like to only focus on ones that have been completed if possible. Though I may make a recommendations for less mainstream manga's or ones that I believe will be high ranked by me. If you know of a manga or anime that you would like for me to review or talk about, feel free to leave comments or email me at Hunterking87@gmail.com . I hope to get plenty of people interested and try to be as consistent as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment